NOTE: The Company does not knowingly collect information from children under 13 and the Service is only intended for users who are at least 18 years of age. If you are a parent and believe that your child under the age of 13 has used the Site and provided personally identifiable information to us through the Site, please contact us at email@example.com or the mailing address at the end of this Policy.
1. Effective Date; Changes. This Policy applies to all information collected by or provided to us on and after the Effective Date. When we make any material changes to this Policy, we will change the Effective Date above. We will seek your affirmative consent prior to applying any material change to this Policy on how we use or disclose personally identifiable information to information we collected or received prior to the date of the change.
2. Third Parties. We may offer through the Site or send to registered users links to or offers from third parties. This Policy does not apply to information that you may provide to or that may be collected by third parties. We encourage you to request such third parties to provide you with their applicable privacy policies and other terms and conditions before engaging with or making a purchase from such third parties.
3. Collected Information
Information You Submit. When you log-in to or create an account on the Site, we collect the personally identifiable information you provide in the applicable form. This information includes your name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number and credit card information.
Social Networking Information. You can log-in to the Site through your Facebook account. Integration with Facebook allows us to offer a more personalized experience to you when you use the Site. When you log into the Site using your Facebook account, we will receive your e-mail address and the information relating to your Facebook account that Facebook makes available to us (such as your name and date of birth), and we will use, store and disclose such information in accordance with this Policy. Please remember that the manner in which Facebook uses, stores and discloses your information, including the extent to which Facebook discloses it to us, is governed by the terms and conditions and privacy policies of Facebook, and not the Company. Facebook’s terms and privacy policies can be found at http://www.facebook.com/#!/policies/.
Information Collected When You Use the Site and Lockers. When you use the Site, we gather certain non-personally identifiable information from you, and this information can be associated with the personally identifiable information that you provide. This includes usage information, such as information on when, how often and for how long you use the Site, as well as server log data such as a computer’s IP address, browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our website. When you use the Service, we will collect information regarding the number and frequency of packages you have delivered and the names of the merchants and other third parties from whom you receive packages. In addition, our servers are notified when you enter a code at a Locker in order to retrieve an item.
4. Use & Disclosure of Information
We internally use the information we maintain about you as follows:
We use and disclose the information we maintain about you as follows:
5. Viewing and Amending Information. You can log into account on the Site and view your user account information at any time. If you log-in through Facebook, some information may only be changed by changing it in your Facebook account.
7. Choices Regarding Third Party Offers. To the extent we send you commercial e-mails regarding third party marketing or promotional materials, we will give you the ability to opt-out of receiving such e-mails in accordance with applicable law. We will not provide your personally identifiable information to third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent.
8. Security. The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We will maintain reasonable safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information. However, no security measures are 100% effective and we cannot guarantee the security of your personally identifiable information.
9. Transfer As Corporate Asset. In the event of a merger, sale of capital stock or assets, reorganization, consolidation or similar transaction involving the Company, the information we possess (including personally identifiable information) shall be transferred as a corporate asset to the acquiring entity, provided that such entity will continue to handle such information in accordance with this Policy.
10. Transfer to the U.S. or other Countries. The Company is established in and uses facilities in the United States. Your information will be stored and processed in the United States or other countries where the Company has facilities. By using the Site, you consent to the transfer of information outside of your country, even if your country has more rigorous data protection standards.
11. Contacting Us. If you have any questions about this Policy, including any request to delete any of your personally identifiable information we may have, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at:
American Robotics Corporation
Attn: Privacy Questions
880 Peru Ave, Unit 2
San Francisco, CA 94112
12. California Privacy Rights. If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write to us at the above address.